Thank you for your interest in the 7th Annual Morris Hill Craft Market and Quilt Show!
Vendors and Young Entrepreneurs (artist and crafters under 18):
Morris Hill Craft Market is now a juried show; see application for details
Application deadline: June 6, 2022 for all vendors
Jury notification: by July 1, 2022
Booth fees due by: July 30
Limited vendors in each category
Click here for 2022 Young Entrepreneurs application (must be under 18)
Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Morris Hill Craft Market and Quilt Show.
The quilt show is sponsored by Crazy Quilters Quilt Guild and Bernina Sew and Quilt Studio of Chattanooga, TN. Quilters are encouraged to enter a quilt in the quilt show. Entry fee is $10.00 cash per quilt. There is a monetary “Viewer’s Choice Award” for first, second and third place.
Winning quilts will hang at Bernina Sew and Quilt Studio during the month of October.
2022 Morris Hill Quilt Show Guidelines and drop off information:
1. Ensure quilts are not political themed, have any odor, holes or dirty.
2. Quilts are hung with adjustable non slip clips on hangers.
3. Bring with you a completed registration form and $10.00 cash entry fee.
4. Ensure the quilt has a label attached to back of quilt with name.
5. Optional to provide a photo of quilt with individual entering quit in quilt show.
6. Please ensure you mark the preferred method of quilt return on your entry form.
7. Please call Linda McKenna at (401)354-9936 or Beth Mulkey (423)280-0818 with any questions concerning the return of your quilt.
8. Winning quilts will be displayed at Bernina Sew N Quilt Studio the month of October.
9. Pick up of quilts will be available at the Morris Hill Baptist Church, Chattanooga, TN Saturday, October 1, 2022 from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. Please bring proper identification with you or authorize designee in order to reclaim your quilt.
10.All unclaimed quilts will go home with Beth Mulkey and it will be the responsibility of the individual to contact Beth to arrange pick up of quilt.
Drop off and hand deliver – quilt to:
Bernina Sew N Quilt Studio-7351 Commons Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37421
o Quilts will be accepted on
▪ Thursday, September 22, 2022 11am – 1pm
▪ Saturday, September 24, 2022 11am -1pm
▪ Wednesday, September 28, 2022 12pm-3pm
Special arrangements available upon request by contacting Beth Mulkey at (423)280-0818 or Linda McKenna at (401)-354-9956
Morris Hill Baptist Church
1804 Morris Hill Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Quilts of Valor
A PRESENTATION IN HONOR OF OUR NATION'S VETERANS
The mission of the Quilts of Valor Foundation is to cover service members and veterans touched by war with comforting and healing Quilts of Valor. The movement was originally started by Catherine Roberts of Seaford, DE in 2003 but has now spread across the United States and even has an international presence.
Join us in honoring our local vets by coming to our presentation on Time/Date TBD in the gym at Morris Hill Baptist Church.
Visit QOVF.org for more information.