Morris Hill Craft Market and Quilt Show
Thank you for your interest in the 8th Annual Morris Hill Craft Market and Quilt Show!
Thank you for your interest in our Craft Market!! Approximately 1000 people visit our wonderful Craft Market each year. We have fabulous artisans and crafters from all over the region, bringing their handcrafted goods to our inside show each year. We also offer students under 18 an opportunity to try their hand at a Craft show booth. Each year, we also honor veterans with a Quilts of Valor presentation each day. And that's not all... we even have great food! Both our Live2Serve Cafe and our Sweet Shop have great offerings for whatever you're hungry for. And all proceeds from our Craft Market, Sweet Shop and Live2Serve Cafe go towards helping local families. Thanks to you, Chattanooga, in 2022, we raised nearly $5000!!! (that's a lot of groceries, utility bills, etc that we can help folks out with).
Thank you for your interest in the 2023 Morris Hill Craft Market and Quilt Show
The quilt show is sponsored by Crazy Quilters Quilt Guild and Bernina Sew and Quilt Studio of Chattanooga, TN. Quilters are encouraged to enter a quilt in the quilt show. Entry fee is $10.00 cash per quilt. There is a monetary “Viewer’s Choice Award” for first, second and third place.
Winning quilts will hang at Bernina Sew and Quilt Studio during the month of October.
2023 Morris Hill Quilt Show Guidelines and drop off information:
1. Ensure quilts are not political themed, have any odor, holes or dirty.
2. Quilts are hung with adjustable non slip clips on hangers.
3. Bring with you a completed registration form and $10.00 cash entry fee.
4. Ensure the quilt has a label attached to back of quilt with name.
5. Optional to provide a photo of quilt with individual entering quit in quilt show.
6. Please ensure you mark the preferred method of quilt return on your entry form.
7. Please call Linda McKenna at (401)354-9936 or Beth Mulkey (423)280-0818 with any questions concerning the return of your quilt.
8. Winning quilts will be displayed at Bernina Sew N Quilt Studio the month of October.
9. Pick up of quilts will be available at the Morris Hill Baptist Church, Chattanooga, TN Saturday, October 1, 2022 from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. Please bring proper identification with you or authorize designee in order to reclaim your quilt.
10.All unclaimed quilts will go home with Beth Mulkey and it will be the responsibility of the individual to contact Beth to arrange pick up of quilt.
Drop off and hand deliver – quilt to:
Bernina Sew N Quilt Studio-7351 Commons Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37421
o Quilts will be accepted on
▪ Thursday, September 22, 2022 11am – 1pm
▪ Saturday, September 24, 2022 11am -1pm
▪ Wednesday, September 28, 2022 12pm-3pm
Special arrangements available upon request by contacting Beth Mulkey at (423)280-0818 or Linda McKenna at (401)-354-9956
Quilts of Valor
A PRESENTATION IN HONOR OF OUR NATION'S VETERANS
The mission of the Quilts of Valor Foundation is to cover service members and veterans touched by war with comforting and healing Quilts of Valor. The movement was originally started by Catherine Roberts of Seaford, DE in 2003 but has now spread across the United States and even has an international presence.
Join us in honoring our local vets by coming to our presentation on Time/Date TBD in the gym at Morris Hill Baptist Church.
Visit QOVF.org for more information.